LCEF Outreach Event Grants
About the Grants
Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) empowers LCMS ministries with every dollar invested. We provide customized loans and support services to new and growing ministries as well as loans for Rostered Church Workers who dedicate their lives to sharing the Gospel. As a nonprofit religious organization, we are blessed to direct our operating results right back into mission and ministry, so these Outreach Ministry Grants are being made available to Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) organizations within the Nebraska District. Grants will be awarded in amounts of $500, $1,000 or $1,500 to help fund a specific outreach ministry project.
All member Nebraska District - LCMS organizations are eligible. To be considered for a grant, the organization must:
- Conduct a specific outreach event/project designed to reach those who don't know Christ. The event/project must occur on or after March 1, 2018 and within one calendar year of receipt of this grant.
- Reflect the goals of the LCEF mission statement (visit lcefuppermidwest.org)
- Provide photos and a written summary of the outreach event/project funded by this grant to firstname.lastname@example.org (within one year of receipt of grant) for promotional purposes.
This completed application must be accompanied by a typed one page outreach ministry narrative of your organization's specific outreach event/project. This should include:
1. Description of outreach ministry event/project
2. How this event/project is unique compared to past/current outreach efforts
3. Basic project budget (summary of project cost)
4. How your members/volunteers will be involved
5. Anticipated results/impact and how this will be measured
6. Plans for follow-up with those served
Completed applications must be received by March 1, 2018.
Contact Lutheran Church Extension Fund - Nebraska District
Vice President Nate Meier