Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) is a unique ministry-through-investment organization that offers Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod members the opportunity to invest their money, earn interest, and help build LCMS churches and schools at the same time.
LCEF - Central Region serves Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod organizations and members in Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Learn more about LCEF at lcef.org.
NEW! Join us for an LCEF Lunch & Learn
As a member and/or leader in the Nebraska District, you are invited to a Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) Lunch & Learn this August.
Enjoy a complimentary lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To see a map and get directions, click the church name below.
- August 3 - Lutheran High School Northeast, Norfolk
- August 6 - Heartland Lutheran High School, Grand Island
- August 7 - St. Mark Lutheran Church, Omaha
- August 14 – Peace Lutheran Church, Columbus
- August 16 – Calvary Lutheran Church, Lincoln
- August 18 - Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, North Platte
See Nebraska District ministries who have successfully partnered with LCEF. Learn how LCEF can help equip your LCMS ministry. LCEF serves LCMS ministries and rostered church workers exclusively with loans, investments, ministry support, scholarships, grants and more. Please join us!
Questions, please contact Nate Meier MBA, LCEF District Vice President – Nebraska at Nate.Meier@lcef.org or 913-221-8999.