Y.I. Club Stamp Coordinator & Parent Resources
Y.I. Stamp Parent Fliers
Y.I. Stamp Pouches
Y.I. Stamp Coordinators, help your students separate their offering from their stamp money. These zippered pouches are perfect for stamp money; one per stamper please. If your church/school also needs children's offering envelopes, contact Amy.Feeney@lcef.org.
All applications are available on the lcef.org national website.
- Extra Credit for good grades application
- Extra Credit for community service hours application
- Y.I. StewardAccount application
Free Bulletin Inserts & Posters:
For additional Y.I. Stamp materials, order online through lcef.org
Additional questions? Contact Amy.Feeney@lcef.org.
Want to add to a special young person's Y.I. Club? Download a Y.I. Club Gift Certificate below. Three age-appropriate styles to choose from.
- Lesson 1 - John 6:1-13
- Lesson 2 - Luke 2:41-52
- Lesson 3 - 2 Chronicles 34:1-21
- Lesson 4 - 1 Samuel 16:14-16, 19-23
- Lesson 5 - 2 Kings 5:1-14
- Lesson 6 - 2 Timothy 3:14-15
- Lesson 7 - Genesis 17:15-19; 18:1-15; 21:1-2
- Lesson 8 - Exodus 2:1-10
- Lesson 9 - 1 Samuel 3:1-10
- Lesson 10 - Jeremiah 1:4-7
- Lesson 11 - Mark 5:21-24, 35-43
- Lesson 12 - Luke 1:39-45
Homemade Birthday Cards
- Click to download card (or PC users, right click, Save Link As) and print on 8.5x11" paper
- Fold printed card into quarters
- Insert completed application, FAST FORM available at lcef.org
- Insert your personal check made out to LCEF for the opening investment of a Y.I. StewardAccount