Having trouble finding that perfect gift for your grandchild? Want to connect with a younger generation? Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) now offers the Young Investors (Y.I.) Club to help children and teens save for the future and learn about using money as a gift from God. For as little as $25.00, the Y.I. Club is a great gift for ages birth to 18 years old!
How do I gift a Y.I. StewardAccount?
- Fill out and print the LCEF FAST FORM investment application or print the detailed paper Y.I. application.
- Write a personal check (for $25 or more) made out to "LCEF" for the opening investment of a Y.I. StewardAccount
- Enclose both application and check in gift or card. FREE printable 'homemade' Christmas gift card available at lcefuppermidwest.org/yiclubcoordinator.
Y.I. StewardAccount Features:
- Minimum of $25 to open account
- Earn extra credit for good grades! up to $25/calendar year (ages 7-18)
- Earn extra credit for community service! $25/10 hours/calendar year (ages 13-18)
- Child receives milestone gifts at each age level
- Debit card available at age 16
- Interest compounded & paid monthly
- Make additional investments with EFT, personal checks or Y.I. Stamps
For more information, visit lcef.org/yi_club.