Lutheran Church Extension Fund: Your partner at the 2013 National Youth Gathering
Managing money during travel is always a challenge! Make your group’s experience fun, memorable and safe by choosing a financial partnership with Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF).
By opening an LCEF Steward Account®, you will have access to money management assistance before, during and after the Gathering.
An LCEF StewardAccount®:
- Allows direct transfer of Gathering registration fees.
- Offers convenient fund access through debit card to pay travel, hotel, meal and entertainment expenses safely and securely.
- Offers check-writing access (minimum of $250 per check).
- Provides online access to investments through LCEF’s MyAccount internet service.
- Pays competitive interest rates.
For more information on all the ways LCEF can serve you during the National Youth Gathering (NYG), call 800-843-5233 or visit lcef.org/nyg.