Lutheran Church Extension Fund helps empower Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod ministries with every dollar invested. LCEF provides customized loans and services for ministries as well as loans for rostered church workers who dedicate their lives to sharing the Gospel.
As a nonprofit religious organization, LCEF is blessed to direct operating results right back into mission and ministry. These $1,000 outreach grants are awarded to the following Nebraska District LCMS organizations:
• Centennial Lutheran Church, Superior
o Christmas In the Barn
• Christ Lutheran Church, Lincoln
o Neighborhood party at South Campus
• Faith Lutheran Church, Hastings
o After-school care for special needs students
• Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Milford
o Community Christmas Carol Festival and other community events
• Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Goehner
o Resurrection Run
• Lord of Life Lutheran Church, Elkhorn
o Community Family Fun Festival
• Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Holdrege
o Celebrate Recovery jail ministry
• St. Paul's Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML), Cambridge
o Community Movie Night and other community projects
• Trinity Lutheran Church, Grand Island
o Community meal kits
• University Lutheran Chapel, Lincoln
o International student meals
The 2020 LCEF district outreach grant application process will begin in September 2019. Please visit lcefcentral.org/grants for more information.
Partner with Lutheran Church Extension Fund and you can help provide funding for ministry! Learn more about investing in the Church via Lutheran Church Extension Fund at lcef.org or contact your Nebraska District LCEF Vice President Nate Meier, MBA at 402-643-2961 or Nate.Meier@lcef.org.